hi there

I'm running a 5.7 and installed openldap-server but I didn't noticed that Ineed a special package for cyrus-sasl for ldap. So I deleted the package and installed the right one. So now I got the problem that I always get complains regarding /usr/local/lib/libldap-2.4.so.13.0

for example a slapcat:

# /usr/local/sbin/slapcat -a uid=2236
/usr/local/sbin/slapcat:/usr/local/lib/libldap-2.4.so.13.0: /usr/local/sbin/slapcat : WARNING: symbol(ldap_int_global_options) size mismatch, relink your program 5544d44d bdb_monitor_db_open: monitoring disabled; configure monitor database to enable

okay the monitoring thing I need to figure out too but for now I would like to just get rid of the mismatch msg.

Is there any sane solution or is this the point where I just throw away this vm and install a fresh system ?

btw I used the packages and dodnt compile it from source. So is it better to just get the source and make it from scratch (regarding the monitoring stuff too )?

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT