On 05/02/15 01:46, Edgar Pettijohn III wrote:
On May 1, 2015, at 6:09 PM, Daniel Melameth wrote:

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Kevin <spy...@gmail.com> wrote:
How does one go about specifying a custom 404 page w/the new httpd?

This seems like the correct directive:

        error_page 404 /some/path/404.html

Yet it am no workie for me when I specify it thusly:

        listen on 192.168.2.10 port 80
        root "/htdocs/example.com"
        error_page   404  /404.html

[In fact, adding that error_page line makes httpd not (re)start]

I have a similar issue.  You can see my entire 1 post thread at
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=142982719328262&w=2.

I haven't tested yet but I think it is as so:

block return 404 "http://www.example.com/";

I'm pretty sure that's for 3XX replies only. AFAIK, there is no such thing as error_page or the like implemented at this point.

You could probably achieve something similar, bar the original URI and the 404 code itself, using

    block return 302 "http://example.com/404.html";

Also, there's $QUERY_STRING and friends. See 'man httpd.conf'.

/Alexander