>Don't play with toys which you could not uderstand.

I think that "playing" is the most likely way to learn how to use the
"toys".

>Why you don't back to Microsoft Windows(tm) desktop?

Well, I think everyone could answer that!

>Please start with http://wikibooks.org and learn about basic unix using
>and then read manual pages mentioned below. You have big gap in your
>current operating system (OpenBSD) knowlege. Sorry, but that are facts. I
>don't reply anymore to your mail when I don't see any progress.

I know that is a BIG gap in my knowledge, if I don't have this gap I'm
actually not disturbing this list, I'm here to learn, just that, If you're
not able to answer me, ok that's your right.

>$ man afterboot
learned

>$ man man
learned

>$ man ksh
about to read

>$ man vi
learned

>$ man ports
about to read

My best regards for you

--
Abragos
Ricardo Lucas

We have to stop been egoist and think more on ourselves.