On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 07:43:26PM +0200, Martijn Rijkeboer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just switched my webserver from 5.6/nginx to 5.7/httpd and was
> testing my TLS setup using SSL Labs[1]. The SSL Labs test indicates that
> my setup doesn't support forward secrecy. Is this not implemented in
> the 5.7 version of httpd or is my configuration wrong (included below)?
>
> OS: OpenBSD 5.7-stable AMD64
>
> Kind regards,
>

> Martijn Rijkeboer

We disabled older cipher suites and protocols by default.  Any new-ish
browser should prefer ECDHE over DHE.

>From httpd.conf:
---snip---
             dhe params
                     Specify the DHE parameters to use for DHE cipher suites.
                     Valid parameter values are none, legacy and auto.  For
                     legacy a fixed key length of 1024 bits is used, whereas
                     for auto the key length is determined automatically.  The
                     default is none, which disables DHE cipher suites.

             ecdhe curve
                     Specify the ECDHE curve to use for ECDHE cipher suites.
                     Valid parameter values are none, auto and the short name
                     of any known curve.  The default is auto.
---snap---

So if your really want to enable legacy DHE modes, set the following
in the server section:

        tls dhe "legacy"

Reyk