Hi misc@

For about 2 months I have been running owncloud on an amd64 -current
machine using httpd from base.

I'm so far quite happy with the setup but can't get the service
working with large file uploads & downloads.

When trying with the owncloud client from a Linux machine I receive
connection timeouts while synchronizing directories containing large
files (7.5-8 GB per file). I have the same issues while uploading the file.

I see no errors related to this in:
 - /var/www/logs/access.log
 - /var/www/logs/error.log
 - /var/log/php-fpm.log

So far I have tried:
 - setting connection max request body to 10GiB (10737418240 bytes)
 - setting connection timeout to 43200 (12h instead of default 10
   minutes)
 - changing upload_max_filesize/post_max_size in .user.ini of owncloud
   but that only seems to impact the UI itself
 - changing upload_mmax_filesize in php-5.5.ini this doesn't seem to
   also have any impact

I think I must have gotten something wrong in my httpd setup that keeps
breaking the connection. More normally sized files (5-250 MB?) go
through without any issues.

I would love to hear from anyone that is currently running an owncloud
server with httpd from base and was able to handle large files with it.

I'm attaching my httpd.conf section relating to owncloud in case
someone can spot anything wrong with it. All input greatly
appreciated :)

server "cloud.myserver.example" {
        listen on * tls port 443
        # tls certificate "/etc/ssl/cloud.crt"
        # tls key "/etc/ssl/private/cloud.key"
        tls certificate "/etc/ssl/wild.crt"
        tls key "/etc/ssl/private/wild.key"

        # Set max upload size to 10GiB (in bytes)
        connection max request body 10737418240
        # Timeout connections after 12h instead of the default 10 minutes
        connection timeout 43200

        root "/owncloud"

        # First deny access to the specified files
        location "*/db_structure.xml" {
                block
        }
        location "*/.ht*" {