Why on earth are you using the shell to insert into MySQL?

I would redesign this whole setup under the guidance of someone more
experienced to be honest, there's MANY mistakes you're making here, and
thus likely other mistakes

---
“Lanie, I’m going to print more printers. Lots more printers. One for
everyone. That’s worth going to jail for. That’s worth anything.” -
Printcrime by Cory Doctrow