On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 11:16 PM, Alexey Suslikov
<alexey.susli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Joel Rees <joel.rees <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Care to point me in a general direction in the source tree? ports or
>> src, for instance?
>
> Well, I was hacking around src/sys/dev/pci/if_ral_pci.c and
> friends.
>
> At first, RT3290 needs different firmware (I do believe I used
> Debian package to extract rt3290.bin).

Do you have debian running to do the extraction? (I do have wheezy
running on a different box, but it would be interesting to know what
tools you used.)

> And you need to port other stuff (I passed device detection/
> attachment but stuck on firmware loading).

I'll poke around and see if I can make sense of enough of it to get a
start, after I make sure I can compile current.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful when you look at conspiracy.
Look first in your own heart,
and ask yourself if you are not your own worst enemy.
Arm yourself with knowledge of yourself, as well.