Hi folks,

I am trying to make the synchronization of DHCP leases to work using the
instructions of the dhcpd man page in OpenBSD 5.7.

But I cant make it work, no traffic seems to be generated on the interface
I configure.

Initiallly I also got a hanging dhcpd during "rcctl start dhcpd", because
the daemon was performing DNS lookups on my em3 inteface name??

Even adding -"y em3:1 -Y em3:1" for multicast TTL, still caused DNS lookups
with "em:" in it!

And since I'll be using em3 on several hosts with different ip-addresses, I
dont see how the heck the dns lookups should be able to help, as well as
the fact that I want to use multicast sync, not unicast.

Using tcpdump on the em3 interface doesnt seem to show any sync-messages,
unless they're piggybacked on pfsync messages?

Anyone got this working?

Best Regards
Taisto Qvist