Hello misc@,

I am looking to purchase a Lenovo Y50-70 laptop, and I'm wondering
whether anyone else has this laptop and whether it works with
OpenBSD. Here is a link to a page with a list of models and hardware:
http://shop.lenovo.com/gb/en/laptops/lenovo/y-series/y50/

A search of misc@ and tech@ doesn't come up with anything, so I'd
appreciate any information anyone has. Some specific questions:

* Does anyone know what "Lenovo BGN Wireless" actually means and whether
  OpenBSD supports it?

* According to this email
  (http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=143317399504723&w=2), the "Intel
  Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160" network card listed on one of the models
  of Y50-70 works fine, does anyone else know anything about it?

* I realise that the Nvidia GPU will not work with OpenBSD, but is it
  possible to turn off the Nvidia GPU in the BIOS (or UEFI) and just use
  the Intel integrated graphics that comes with the i7-4720HQ CPU?
  There is KMS support for the Intel graphics, correct?

Thanks in advance for any help.
--
Kaashif Hymabaccus
GPG: 3E810B04