Hey Guys,

thanks for the response

Am 23.06.2015 um 11:56 schrieb Heiko Zimmermann:
Markus,

are you kidding?

http://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-74/product_id-128/version_id-50739/PHP-PHP-5.2.5.html
Im aware that php isn't a thing you want to use in a 5.2.4 but we don't have customers who are using php scripts anyway for now. Just one customer asked if we could switch off the safe_mode.
And OpenBSD 4.2 is released Nov 1, 2007. You dont think it is important
to upgrade?
Sure it is, if you grand me 35h/day I will upgrade it right now ...
Best Regards,
Heiko