hi,

well I have scripts to find some evil spammer and stuff when they manage to climb over the "greywall" :) I was just thinking maybe there is a way with pf or so to channel the entries in diffrent logfiles. But like I said befor I can live without it :)

Am 01.07.2015 um 14:58 schrieb Chris Bennett:
On Wed, Jul 01, 2015 at 11:01:18AM +0200, Markus Rosjat wrote:
Hi there,

just a simple question, is there a way to seperate the spamdb logs into logs
for white-, grey- and blacklist entries?
It would make the lookup make much easier when something goes wrong :)

I just use:
alias G='spamdb|grep SP;spamdb|grep PED;spamdb|grep G'
when I want to peek at what is NOT WHITE on the log.
This lets me quickly whitelist something new, like I just signed up or
registered for a site. No way for me to know its IP address beforehand.

You can write a very small perl or shell program to scan the database
and append to your new logs. Keep this script running in the background.
Have it regularly run spamdb, split off each WHITE, GREY, BLACK line.
Check your new logfiles to see if any of these lines already exists, if
not, append the new entry to appropriate log.

There may also be other ways to accomplish this, see what others say.

Chris Bennett

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT