Em 01-07-2015 11:47, Patrik Lundin escreveu:
Thanks for the pointers, the first commit was pointed at by another
developer off list, and seems like exactly the fix needed for the
initial issue we ran into.
I've ran exactly into this same issue, and had to add the default router manually. Your thread, and mine (a few days ago): https://marc.info/?t=143527737700003&r=1&w=2

They show how IPv6 is being implemented in the real world. Most ISP's are being forced to implement IPv6 and all sorts of things, mostly bad, are coming out of it. In my case, I ended up implementing a bridge. But I believe in the near future I will have to use a NDP proxy, because my CPE advertise itself as a dns server, both in SLAAC and through DHCPv6, so it overrides my own configuration. But it's good to know that OpenBSD current is moving into RFC 7084 direction. Please, report back to the list if you can make it work with -current.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini