Dear misc,

i have a script running every night on my openbsd 5.7 -stable box to fetch
the latest sources from cvs. If some files changed, it will send a mail.
This morning i got the following output from last nights run:

    ? gnu/usr.bin/binutils-2.17/gas/testsuite/gas/mmix

Here is the line of code:

    # update system sources
    cd /usr/src
    /usr/bin/cvs -d ${CVSROOT} -q up -rOPENBSD_5_7 -Pd \
    | /usr/bin/tee ${LOG}

As far as is understand, the testsuite was importet by mistake and moved
to the attic directly after the import approx. 4 years ago:
http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/gnu/usr.bin/binutils-2.17/gas/.
I also don't have the testsuite-folder on my disk.

Now, is this a problem with cvs or somehow "buggy, but expected"
behaviour? I have ever seen this message before, and i don't see any
activity on binutils in -stable. Or is it safe to filter out line starting
with '?' ?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards
Nils