Hello,

 > I am building cvs now.

 > I will post results.

 I have finished rebuild of current, moving to.

 OpenBSD 5.8 (GENERIC.MP) #4: Thu Jul 30 03:23:40 UTC 2015
    r...@jv4r7cvs.my.domain:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP

 > > > I am seeing similar behavior with current built 7-28-15 and T450s.

 > > > So suspend closing lid looks to work as expected.

 > > > Opening lid, system wakes ( sshing in works ).

 > > > The screen stays black and keyboard has no effect waking it.

 The commit below allows the screen to wake.
           ( not automatically )

 > > Seems that it's tentatively fixed:
 > > https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-cvs&m=143819481225921&w=2
 > > http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/dev/acpi/acpi.c

  How to wake the Screen after resume.

 Random key press, trackpoint or touchpad input does not wake display.

 Switching  to ( F1-F4 ) will wake display.

 Screen is gardled.

 Switching from ( F1-F4 ) to F5 with already running X and cwm
 will come up as expected.

  Regards,

   Gerald Hanuer