> > > Catching up on old emails -
> > >
> > > Please try a new snapshot since things have changed a bit since
> > > May.
> >
> > Thank you for reminding me it's time to check if there has been some
> > progress with my favourite OS' support for my ThinkPad T440.
> >
> > > If this is still a problem, you'll need to give more information
> > > than just "does not wake from zzz". Does it power on but not get
> > > back to where you suspended? Does the fan start, backlight come
> > > on? Does it reboot? etc ...
> >
> > It does not power on. This laptop is very quiet when running
> > OpenBSD, most of the time I don't know if fan rotates or not, but I
> > guess it does not start after pressing power button in suspended
> > state. No backlight either. Power button on T440 has green led
> > light, and after going into suspended state led has slow on/off
> > pattern. It doesn't change by pressing the button. All I can do is
> > holding it for more than 4 seconds to turn it off.
>
> A couple notes:
>
> 1. Try what kettenis@ suggested with the tpm (on -current), let us
> know what happens.
I disabled TPM and waking from zzz works now as well. Thanks for
the tip, Mark!

> 2. It looks like the lid is only going to wake your machine from S4
> 'ZZZ', which is a bit odd. Opening the lid should not (and apparently
> does not) wake from 'zzz'.
Opening the lid does wake from both zzz and ZZZ in XFCE. Should I test
it without graphical environment started?

> 3. try pressing the blue "Fn" button on the keyboard when it's asleep
> in 'zzz'. That sometimes is wired on thinkpads to the SLPB device. Or
> try whatever the combination for "sleep" is (something like Fn+F4
> usually, but look on your keyboard).
Pressing "Fn" button (white, not blue on T440 though :) wakes up from
zzz, and so does pressing power button. Fn+F4 is mic mute, I don't
think there is Fn+FX sleep button on this model.

> If #3 above works, we probably aren't setting up the masks right for
> wake from the fixed function power button. Can you send an acpidump
> (apologies if you did, but it got nuked somewhere) in the meantime?
I never sent acpidump. Here's the link (as attachments are not allowed
here if I remember well):
https://www.mimar.rs/oblak/index.php/s/FUBVrwA2N656yZV

It will be there until the end of August.

Regards,
--
Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/