Em 17-08-2015 17:55, Claus Lensbøl escreveu:
> all the vlan
> interfaces has the same link-local address. Each vlan interface
> has a scope though, which I do not know how works.

Not sure either. But you could try forcing each VLAN to have a different
link-local address and see if it helps.

> Giving out addresses with rtadvd is working fine, it's only the
> dhcpv6 daemon that cannot give out addresses.

I guess it's not working because it does not handle VLAN properly, so it
doesn't know where to return the packets to. I might be wrong, but it
seems to be the case.

> I've tried both with a manual dhclient -6 (on a linux client)
> and with "dispatch" from rtadvd. Both ends up with the dhcpv6
> service dropping the "send_packet6: Network is unreachable"
> error.

I suggest you also try upgrading your OpenBSD and packages. There have
been some IPv6 changes between 5.6 and 5.7 and even more with -current.
So, it might be worth.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini