On 12/26/05, Tom Cosgrove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You could find out if pxe_call works at all on the WRAP in its current
> implementation by putting a printf() after it, and seeing if there'
> any output.  Look in pxe.c:pxe_init().

Thanks, did that and definitely pxe_call() never returns. And it is
not specific to pxe_call(PXENV_GET_CACHED_INFO), because I also called
pxeinfo() which does a pxe_call(PXENV_UNDI_GET_NIC_TYPE) which never
returns neither!

As you say, it looks like I might have to refresh rusty gdb skills
now, and figure out what 'boch' does (as I am totally inexperienced
with baby sitting ;-)

Rolf