?????????? ?????????????? [art.is...@yandex.ru] wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 06:20:10AM +0300, li...@wrant.com wrote:
> > > This is happening for a while now in industry,
> >
> > If you want to react to this, do something about it at the right place
> > to complain, where your voice counts.
> >
> > Also don't forget your position when you vote with your wallet and feet.
>
> This is absolute BS. You brainwashed by western imperialist propaganda
> created by Rockefellers, Rothschilds, B. Gates III and other such people.
> Neither your voice, not your wallet is not worth a damn. Stop to spread
> this crap.

I think you've missed the obvious. There are Islamic State snipers positioned
in Calgary, ready to take out Theo de Raadt should he stop with this insidious
plan of propping up the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and B. Gates III with his
unabashed promotion of the Lenovo Thnkpad and "vmm" x86 virtualization.
Don't wake the beast!! Nothing will happen to Theo as long as Thinkpads and
vmm continue to be promoted in the OpenBSD community.

It's interesting to note, the snipers are secretly employed by Recep Tayyip
Ergodan, who you will notice has "RT" as the first two initials of his name.
In fact the government of Turkey is secretly sponsored by "Russia Today",
the brainchild of glorious leader Putin, who in turn is funded by the
Rockefellers, Rothschilds and B. Gates III, much the same as the people who
are after Theo to continue his "thought leadership" in the area of x86
virtualization and promotion of the Lenovo Thinkpad brand.

I hope this clears it up for you.

Chris