yeah basically :-P

but the hint with the version of the image seems to be the right thing to check. I had the image laying arround since earlier this yeah when I set up a 6501 so this should be a 64bit image and if I remember right 4501 is only capable of 32bit. So I'll give it a try with a 32bit image:)

regards

Markus

Am 16.09.2015 um 18:30 schrieb Christian Weisgerber:
On 2015-09-16, Devin Reade <g...@gno.org> wrote:

I don't know about the 4501, but the 5501 works fine.
Also, lunch was okay.  Since we are talking about totally different
things.

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT