On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 19:26:22 +0200
"Fran. J Ballesteros" <n...@lsub.org> wrote:

> just FYI. our spamd indeed had problems leading to corrupt db entries
> so some where never white listed.
>
> I changed it to use a simple in memory db and it now white lists as
> it should. the change is ok for us but not for openbsd, so I didn't
> submit any patch anywhere.
>
> the symptom of the problem is that some mails get rejected with
> temporary failures forever. I would pay attention to the logs and the
> db if using the stock spamd.
>
> Also, in case it affects, we are using the software raid.
>
> hth others googling for spamd.
>
> > El 10/9/2015, a las 15:41, Peter N. M. Hansteen <pe...@bsdly.net>
> > escribió:
> >
> >> On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 03:04:26PM +0200, Fran. J Ballesteros
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> with 5.7 our spamdb becomes corrupt after a while. Are we the only
> >> ones with this problem? Anyone else using it?
> >
> > using spamd with related tools including spamdb through the 5.7
> > cycle and past, yes.
> >
> > seeing spamdb corrupted, not that I've noticed. What are the
> > symptoms more specifically?
> >

> > --
> > Peter N. M. Hansteen, member of the first RFC 1149 implementation
> > team http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/
> > http://www.nuug.no/ "Remember to set the evil bit on all malicious
> > network traffic" delilah spamd[29949]: 85.152.224.147: disconnected
> > after 42673 seconds.

I have been hitting issues with spamdb since April. Ended up disabling
it as it's just a private server for 2 people so not really hurt much
by being disabled. You can see the problem I reported on the mailing
list here:

 http://marc.info/?t=143015818200003&r=1&w=2

I do wonder if you are having the same issues as I did back then.