Hi Raf and Stuart,

On Sep 17, 2015, at 3:36 AM, Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:

> 9.10.3 is a feature release, it's in -current ports but I don't intend to
> backport to -stable yet. The security fixes are in 9.10.2-P4 which is
> in -stable ports.

Ok.  I believe Raf was mentioning this as well, that the security fixes are in
9.10.2-P4, which I currently have.  I misread the ISC release notes and thought
there was a new patch included in 9.10.3.  I have 9.10.2-P4 successfully
running and will stick with this until 9.10.3 is backported to stable.

> Our OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER #defines don't (and can't) directly map from
> libressl's api to openssl's. If you have a requirement to use 9.10.3 now
> then either run -current, backport my patches, or disable crypto support
> if you don't need it (untested but should work).

Ah, ok - that’s good to know.  Wasn’t entirely sure what the build error meant
but this makes sense.

Raf, thanks for pointer regarding @ports - will remember that going forward.

Regards,

- Scott