Hi,

I'm running Openbsd 5.7 on several servers and would like to create an
array of usb sticks by daisy chaining sabrent usb hubs together (model:
HB-U14P). Is this compatible ( I'd be happy to mail in samples if someone
was interested in adding this functionality to Openbsd for additional
privacy). Also, how would a newcomer to OpenBSD ( installed 5.7 via cd and
still working on dmesg and subnet and gateway configurations) go about
learning how to configure such a setup? Any recommendations on which man
pages or resources to read and experiment with?

Cheers,

Danny

--
danny nguyen