I solved this by commenting out the file in /etc/changelist.

On 10/29/15 09:29, Martijn Rijkeboer wrote:
Hi,

I'm running a DNS resolver using Unbound (OpenBSD 5.8-stable AMD64) with the
auto-trust-anchor-file option set. This results in daily updates of the
/var/unbound/db/root.key file (only comments are changed). Unfortunately this
file is also checked via the security(8) script, which results in getting an
insecurity output mail every day (Cry Wolf problem). Is there a way to
exclude
the comments in the checks or the complete root.key file?

Kind regards,

Martijn Rijkeboer