On Mon, Nov 02, 2015 at 12:17:44PM +0330, Mohammad BadieZadegan wrote:
> I was installed OpenBSD on many Servers that have more CPU types but on
> every of them while I worked with firefox it handle websites very slowly!
> My Network bandwiths is not bad.
> Is that Firefox needs some special configure on OpenBSD?
> Or The better way is using another browser such as midori?
> What can I do?

I was going to say, don't run resource hungry browsers on your servers, but
that aside,
modern browsers are resource hungry beasts, and for them to run comfortably,
you may
need to adjust some of the rather conservatively set resource limits upwards.

Some relevant, possiby suboptimal choices but of the WorkedForMe(TM) kind, see
http://home.nuug.no/~peter/transition/eurobsdcon2014/desktop.html and the
following slide.

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/