I'd never tried it before but it's saving me a lot of babysitting to
start the next build compared to doing them one at a time.

There's probably a way to do this but I'd never tried dpb because I
didn't have a list of pkgpaths to feed it.  I could query sqlports I
guess, but a command-line flag to pkg_info to have it give full
pkgpaths would be good.  My goal is to be able to make a list of
pkgpaths on a machine, save it, put in a new hard drive, do an OpenBSD
install, then run dpb on the saved list of pkgpaths.

And my hyperthreaded P4 now gets detected as MP?  Neat.  Just jumping
it from 5.0 to 5.7.

--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX