On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 11:38:55 -0700 (MST)
Theo de Raadt <dera...@openbsd.org> wrote:

> >Adam Wolk wrote:
> >> During the LibreSSL early days there were frequent KNFectomy
> >> procedures executed by jsing@. Is the KNFectomy utensil script
> >> available publicly? ;) man -k knf yields only style(9).
> >
> >indent -ci4 -di1 -nlp $1
> >
> >That's not what joel used, but it's what i have in ~/bin/knf. It
> >usually gets things close enough for some further refinement.

I'm afraid of tools that redirect me to rcs(1) KEYWORD SUBSTITUTION
documentation in order to be able to decipher their flags :P Though I
do appreciate the info, might be desperate enough on some occasions to
try it out - who am I kidding, I will try it :)

> Until indent -- having come out of the back of a cow -- subtly screws
> your source code and makes a mistake.
>
> Be careful.

Thanks for the heads up. I just had a few occasions lately that I had
to incorporate some broken formatted C code into a project and was
searching for a 'general pass make my eyes not bleed' like tool.

Regards,
Adam