On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 04:19:19PM -0500, Richard Farr wrote:
> I've put together a simple CPAN module that allows you to use pledge(2)
> in your Perl programs.  Of course it will only work on -current.

Way cool!  I too have been working on this a bit.  Sorry that I got
distracted from actually putting it someplace public.

https://github.com/afresh1/OpenBSD-Pledge

One benefit of mine is that OpenBSD-Pledge.t is a bit further fleshed
out.  I do need to do a fair amount of work on the docs still, but I
will be looking for OKs to import it into base before long.

I think there is definitely room in the ecosystem for more than one
tool, especially if other operating systems adopt pledge.

l8rZ,
--
andrew - http://afresh1.com

I wish life had an UNDO function.