On 27 November 2015 at 12:31:32, Ville Valkonen <weezeld...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for your good hints:)

some laptop pc have this problem :<

into BIOS setup. disable wifi and any section.
it'll be this problem has come:<

Lenovo G50-80, Fujitsu LifeBook, and any

Now. Just, I check up run OpenBSD on any user's laptop PC.
HP machines too.

to some people.
OpenBSD is greatest Operating System. but OpenBSD have some problems.(no security hole)
manula is almost good. but, some same problem issues didn't share on.
mailing list is good means. but latest machine problems are stacked and no improvement.

who makes driver or good improvement. but beginer and newest user didn't know how to get answer.
dmesg is no answer. who get kernel panic... "how to get debuging..."
(these todo couldn't get answer...)

some mailing list responses are like "read man" "man 4 ..." :<
and get no answer...

if "no answer", say "no answer" or "I don't know".
problem must store and announcement.

Just my complaint.

Theo de raadt is greatest programer. I love him.