On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 6:35 PM, bofh <goodb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you understand your question has been answered over and over again, and
> is not relevant here?
>
> Why do you continue by asking about blobs in FreeBSD?

My guess is, he has a Nero syndrom and is just trying to light a fire, but
nobody other than Theo seem to be patient enough or likely wanting to to
bring up some gas.

Dear français, respectfully, you should ask FreeBSD related stuff like that
on FreeBSD's misc and should ask IBM, Red Hat and Canonical (or any any
other relevant Linux system, including Google's) how acurate this statement
looks nowadays. You would get a much more interesting discussion, but
please ask it in the proper lists, individually.

--
Eduardo Meyer