On 11/30/15 4:58 PM, Joerg Jung wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 04:48:05PM -0500, Daniel Ouellet wrote:
>> Even removed the table password?
>
> Yes.
>
>> NO way anymore to have difference password for emails then the system
>> password without smtp-extra install?
>
> You may want to read table(5) the section about credentials tables.
>
>> I can understand may be sqlite and ldap, but as a base system having
>> different password from the system was and is very useful and I do it on
>> all systems.
>
> Still possible.
>
>> Or am I missing something or miss understand the commit?
>
> Yes, it looks like you never used table-passwd,
> that is why it is removed.

May be I miss used the name. Good to know.

I was just starting to switch all my servers to use sqlite however
because sqlite was in the base system too and it was easier to use after
it wad configure. (:<

Oh well.

I will switch back to makemap then.

I hope I understand your explication as this being still valid:

table vusers db:/etc/mail/vusers.db
table vdomains db:/etc/mail/vdomains.db