Hi,

I am looking at building a system running OpenBSD to deal with 10g networks.

It would seem there is good support for Intel cards via the "ix" driver.
However I was looking at Chelsio cards.
It seems the "che" driver only supports T3 series and the PE9000 cards.

However the T3 series is PCIe 1.1,
not exactly useful on a dual port 10gbe card.
Thus I was looking at the T4 series cards.

Would there be much needed to get one of them working on OpenBSD ?
If the answer to that is "no clue",
would the card make a good donation to someone at OpenBSD?
FreeBSD has support for T4 cards if that helps.

I am still unsure if I want this card or an Intel card at this point.

Thanks for your time