> I asked a question, and you didn't answer it.

I did my best to try to find this out, but all I was able to dig are these
release notes of ELF gABI.
I will try to find how that was supposed to be solved at the time, but
I fear these details are lost in time, and not available on much online
documents I could get a hand on.

> We could come up with a hack.

If you don't mind detailing the hack you're thinking of, I could try to make
a patch implementing it.

--
Aurélien Vallée
Phone +33 9 77 19 85 61