Hi list,
I've a firewall on an apu1D running OpenBSD.
Today during a simple management, I've noticed that the system is up since 1 day and 23 hours. Running "cat authlog" I see that the last two logged session are:

Dec 2 at 12 and today.
Running "last" I see:
myuser  (current session) (still logged in)
reboot ~        Sun Dec 13 18:06

In my configuration I don't give access from wan and dmz. Access is only from LAN ssh key based (key is on a usbdrive) and from console and the console machine is off since installation.

Reading other logfile (messages.X.gz, daemon.X.gz...) I can't find nothing useful.

I don't think that there is an automatic (magic) reboot and I've no configured personal script or other.

Maybe Hacked?

Someone can help me to find what happened?

Thanks in advance.