Von: Chris Cappuccio‎
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015 00:54
An: Mihai Popescu‎
Cc: misc@openbsd.org
Betreff: Re: wle200nx WiFi card on apu2b4 - no link
‎

Mihai Popescu [mih...@gmail.com] wrote:
> > -----> athn0 at pci4 dev 0 function 0 "Atheros AR9281" rev 0x01: apic 4
int 16
> > -----> athn0: AR9280 rev 2 (2T2R), ROM rev 22, address <not displayed>
>
> AR9281 and AR9280 are two different chips as they are listed in the man
page.
> Why does your dmesg report 2 chips?

One is based on the PCI device ID, one is based on the internal card
identifier used by the driver. You'll have to examine the driver to
understand
what implication this has. The ath and athn drivers are both finicky and
require
specific combinations of settings, set in a particular order, to work
properly.