I just enabled ART [0] in -current, it will be the default routing
table backend in the next snapshots.

The plan is to squash the possible regressions with this new routing
table backend then when we're confident enough, take its route lookup
out of the KERNEL_LOCK().  Yes, this is one of the big steps for our
network SMP improvements.

In order to make progress, we need your help to make sure this new
backend works well on your setup.  So please, go download the next
snapshot and report back.

If you encounter any routing table regression, please make sure that
you cannot reproduce it with your old kernel and include the output of
"# route -n show" for the 2 kernels as well as the dmesg in your report.

I know that simple dhclient(8) based setups work with ART, so please do
not flood us too much.  It's always great to know that things work, but
it's also hard to keep focus ;)

Thank your very much for your support!

Cheers,
Martin