Mon, 11 Apr 2016 19:17:31 +0200 Alexandre Ratchov <a...@caoua.org>
> On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 12:16:42PM +0300, li...@wrant.com wrote:
> >
> > Just an idea, before providing a diff, does it look like a good
> > candidate to go into FAQ13.4?  Thank you for your consideration.
>
> Yes, this would be good candidate (for the FAQ 13.5), as this is
> not the first time this is being discussed.

Same observation here.  I was suggesting it could be a continuation of
the record audio sub-section 13.4, now doing it for 13.5 in accordance
with your recommendation and renumbering below (and the index page).

Thank you for clarifying the numbering point, mailing the diff shortly.

> Basically this proves that the code is not simple enough and
> usability needs to be improved.

And additionally shows an important feature either not directly obvious
from the manual, or merely frequently used enough to need a FAQ mention.