From: Travers Buda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I think YOU need to articulate why CGD is not making it in.
> Why is the
> burden of proof on me? After all, YOU ported it in the first place!
> YOUr desire preceded mine.

Travers - are you bipolar or just hyper?

I think it was made clear earlier when stated that OpenBSD devs don't HAVE
to justify their reasons for not including a particular tool in their
distro. You can try to produce winning arguments as to why it is undeniably
good for it to be included - not anyone else to defend why *not*.

Law of the jungle my friend, and you've not earned the right to be a
chest-thumping gorilla yet.

DS