On 04/26/2016 12:32 PM, stan wrote:
I'd like to hear the experience of others using OpenBSD for
mailserver.

I used the guide from http://technoquarter.blogspot.com/2015/02/openbsd-mail-server.html to walk through the setup of OpenSMTPD, Dovecot, and Roundcube. It's a little dated now (based on 5.6), but I thought it did a good job of not being a "recipe" guide and walking through the thought process. If I were starting over, I'd suggest following the guide on a test system and taking notes, then set up your prod system based on your notes. (I'd also try to start with more than 1 GB of RAM when using clamd.)