On 2016-04-30 19:23, Alan Corey wrote:
Re: Performance of Firefox and Chromium

Several seconds?  Oh my.  Try 20 minutes or more on some of the most
bloated sites,

Wait, what is the best guess now, did the recent scheduler patches that were posted here recently, remedy the speed issue altogether?

Javascript may not be the fastest language around but also it's not That bad, should be comparable with Python or shellscript I guess.

So then if JS-heavy sites specifically are the killer, it must be due to some apparent irresponsible or redundant memory allocations, syscalls, file IO or other bloat that the JS VM incurs?