Sorry to bother the list, but I got stranded after updating to
the latest snapshot, amd64.
Update went as usual. Tried to update packages, but it failed,
saying "because of libraries". Some reading and I decided to
delete packages with "pkg_delete -X". Unfortunatelly, it went
nowhere. I still cannot install packages, spite I have none and
the system works.
I see that both packages and bsd.rd are from 8th may. Someone
might know what I have to do at the moment?
Cannot say what more data I could offer to enlighten the issue.
It surprises me a lot.
Best regards

                                   Zoran