On 5/9/16 4:30 PM, Stuart Henderson wrote:

On 2016-05-09, Jeff Ross <jr...@openvistas.net> wrote:
Trying to install apache-httpd-openbsd in -current and it seems the
package is no longer available.
Correct.

- (preferred) migrate your configuration to a maintained http
server version.

I need mod_rewrite so I guess I'm headed for apache2.
- install 5.9 release.

- checkout an old version of the port (mkdir -p
/usr/ports/mystuff/www; cd /usr/ports/mystuff/www; cvs get -D \
2016/04/01 -d apache-httpd-openbsd ports/www/apache-httpd-openbsd)
and build it yourself; things will break again at some point though.

I cvs uped my src and ports and built
the system from source but when I try to install apache-httpd-openbsd
from ports I'm getting the "reading plist|Error: unknown fragment SHARED
at /usr/libdata/perl5/OpenBSD/Subst.pm line 109, <$fh> line 2." error.
that's not unexpected; the PFRAG.shared complexity has been removed
from ports now that vax is no longer a supported arch.

Okay--I think this must be above my pay grade because I can't see how vax is related, nor do I think I need to know ;-)

Thank you, Stuart, as always!

Jeff