HEy,

sorry found my mistake :) had some urls referred that seems to be no longer available so I removed them from the config.

regards

Markus

Am 10.05.2016 um 06:36 schrieb Bob Beck:
it has been back for quite some time

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 1:02 PM, Markus Rosjat <ros...@ghweb.de> wrote:
Hi there,

just a short question about the site coming up again.
Since our spamd-setup tries to get some blacklists form the site I was
wondering if there is any info about the the time schedule for the
maintenance?

Regards

Markus