Amd64 snapshot. Browser is conkeror with xulrunner engine.
After updating packages, out of the box, conkeror starts and
freezes. No input at all. I played a bit and opened it through
torsocks. Guess what? It works.
Since I cannot type, close, anything, that might not be con-
keror problem at all. In torsocks session it behaves as usual.
Any idea what to try next?
One more thing in 8th may snapshot. In xterm, typing long com-
mand, it does not break and continues in the next line, but it
blanks that line and writes end of the command. Just cannot
recall if it was present in recent snapshots.
Best regards

                                   Zoran