Hey,

On 05/14/16 15:19, Stuart Henderson wrote:
Your initial problem report was missing a lot of important
information - this is the first mention of it only happening
on the install iso, and you didn't mention what it is that
you're running (release? snapshot? which date? which arch?)

i am deeply sorry about that. The problem happens only on the installer from the 5.9 release. I used the AMD64 image of the release.

But i think i found out what caused the problem. Every time i did a cd /dev && sh MAKEDEV all it did not work and bioctl could not read my passphrase anymore. When i just created the device nodes i needed manually it seams to work. Maybe this is a bug in the MAKEDEV script or i just missused it. Sorry about that.

Thanks anyway!
Greetings
Leo