On 05/22/16 09:45, andreas wrote:
Hi all,

I'm struggling to set up php under httpd in 5.9.

The example in the man page of httpd.conf use php-fpm, but the php-fpm
package seems to have disappeared from the package list between
versions 5.8 and 5.9.

I've tried to dig out information about why php-fpm might have been
rejected, but I haven't found anything.

Included, however, in the packages list, is php-fastcgi, but that
doesn't seem to be able to handle connections over a unix domain
socket, which in turn seems to be a requirement of httpd.

Is there a reason why php-fpm was excluded from the OpenBSD 5.9
packages list?

Should I rather use php-fastcgi? If so, are there any resources I can
use to learn how to configure it?

Best regards
Andreas

$ pkg_info -L php-5.6.21 | grep fpm
/usr/local/man/man8/php-fpm-5.6.8
/usr/local/sbin/php-fpm-5.6
/usr/local/share/examples/php-5.6/php-fpm.conf
/etc/rc.d/php56_fpm

install php and it will be included