Hi Stuart, Jakub , ...

Stuart Henderson wrote :
On 2016-05-21, Jakub Skrzypnik <j.skrzyp...@openmailbox.org> wrote:
I'll be mostly interested in any efforts to keep OpenBSD on ARM
based SOHO routers by MikroTik, like RB951G and its family.

I don't think MikroTik have any ARM boxes. Like most of their smaller
boxes (and many other small routers) the RB951G is a 32-bit MIPS74k
design.  Their bigger boxes (CCR) are Tilera Tile-GX designs.

ARM hasn't been all that popular for router designs in general,
Firebrick FB2700/FB6000 and the in-development Turris Omnia use them
but I can't think of any others offhand.

No ARM boxes indeed,

:( .

Does it really mean none of the Routerboard archs could be handled using an OpenBSD ?

Maybe ( I try :) ) http://routerboard.com/RB1100AHx2 (using macppc or socppc) ?

Christophe.