http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/contrib/dev/acpica/hardware/hwsleep.c?rev=1.2

> If FreeBSD isn't free, who is free?
>
> Linux?
>
> NetBSD?
>
> DragonflyBSD?
>
> I want to program and use software and hardware just a hobby, but I not
> want to waste my money on a false ideal.

Not even OpenBSD is Free because it requires time, patience, hardware,
skill, money, community, and other parts.
This old license has been superseded by another.
If you want to make a difference, see about having the BSDs work together
instead of catering to the vanity of another. You would not try to approach
someone in real life with such an attitude unless you were a fool or a man
looking for revenge. Either which way, both are displays of pure stupidity.
You present yourself in such a way without researching the other side of the
argument. Had this been reversed, you would have been offended by such
behavior, words, and actions.
It is interesting that you would waste this much energy in trying to start a
fight than you would in solving a problem and creating something beneficial
and useful to yourself and others.
So, where did you go wrong?
By believing without thinking or by acting without taking anything into
retrospect?
It is very questionable, now isn't it?