Ok, I'm not sure where how this thread went sideways quite so quickly but
just to be clear
I'm running as of right now the most current snapshot available on
ftp5.usa and the only things
I have installed are lynx and tor, I have made sure the system time is
correct and turn
tor's log doesn't throw any errors at all, and all clearnet address
connect just fine, I've tried
looking through dameon, messages, and pflog for any errors or misrouted
packets respectively, this
setup was working just fine and has been for quite a while until a few
days ago, I'm not trying
to gripe or install anything else I know I'm using snapshots and what that
means I'm simply asking
for help in other ways I can apprach this problem to try and find the
solution since
I was definitely call myself a noob or if maybe someone knew of some
changes between the snapshot versions
that might be related. If I can provide any other information that someone
thinks will
help I'm more than happy to do so.
P.S.- Sorry for the epic run on sentence.