On Saturday, May 28, 2016, Teng Zhang <unixrea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't adjust  the time for OpenBSD and my life appropriately. Could you
> please share your experience with me about how you adjust your time between
> OpenBSD and your life.
> thanks for any reply.

What are you?

If you are a user, you probably benefit from OpenBSD more than a Linux or
Windows or whatever, and your time is productively consumed with systems
and servers which won't break or suddenly stop working due to bugs,
failures, lack of documentation or, hmmm, systemd

If you are a developer well openbsd is mostly a volunteer work so I guess
you do this by pleasure. Some few people get paid to dev OpenBSD directly
or indirectly, leveraging in OpenBSD to run their business, so again, it's
probably a choice, a pleasure OR an act of contribution, so the time you
put on these depends on your other joys of life (family, sports, etc)

If you are a hobbyist, you should already be using only your spare time on
OpenBSD activities, as a user or a contributor

If you are a student, you should already be able to find how much time you
can put on a subject before your learning rate and productivity drops...

So, in the end, what are you? And what's you real problem, you think you
are putting too much or to little time on OpenBSD? What's there to adjust?

--
Eduardo Meyer