Wed, 01 Jun 2016 19:48:37 -0500 Carson Chittom <car...@wistly.net>
> Theo de Raadt <dera...@cvs.openbsd.org> writes:
>
> > The facts are this is unix, and there is a minimum height required to
> > ride.
>
> May I suggest to whoever is responsible for theo.c:  this belongs in it.

You can put it in your own version.  Really, halt proposing such points,
when people with vulgar anonymous emails cause stir with useless pieces.
We see you appreciate bits of wisdom, yet we don't want every reference,
quote or general historically established truth bit included everywhere.
This is called circular reference, quote spillage, pointless redundancy.
It wastes time for the developer, document maintainer, the reading user.